Data Entry Process Flow at MM Technologies
MM Technologies follows a thoroughly professional and methodical approach in the execution of its data entry services. Regardless of the kind of data entry requirements, we have specific methodologies and a workflow schedule in place to ensure completion of the project within the stipulated time.
The data entry process starts with the receipt of the documents
- Receipt of data in the form of hard copy, scanned copy or other formats of the documents from the customer.
- Assignment of a project data entry team Based on the requirements, we will assign a team under a leader who oversees the project, monitors it, and provides assistance, wherever necessary.
- The task assignment would be carried out by the team lead. Instructions, guidelines and training would be provided; deadlines would be determined and quality controls would be in place; constant communication would occur with the client’s team to ensure that the tasks are completed as per the client’s specifications.
- Once the data capture has been completed, a second round of proofreading is instituted to detect and eliminate any errors, which may have crept in.
- The QA team then inspects the data for further verification and as an additional level of control.
- Thus, a number of checks are incorporated so that the data accuracy remains above 99%.
- A final check of the documents and the data is performed, before delivery of the documents and the data output (soft version).